Offering a warm welcome and timeless charm, the Thurlestone Hotel holds a unique appeal among Devon hotels. Join us for a Business Club at this idyllic retreat on 8th November,
Offering a warm welcome and timeless charm, the Thurlestone Hotel holds a unique appeal among Devon hotels.
Join us for a Business Club at this idyllic retreat on 8th November, arrive between 6.00pm and 6.30pm to network, at 6.30pm the meeting will commence and we’ll be introducing you to new speakers, following the event, the chef will be preparing the following menu at £20.50 per head:
* Mushroom Soup, pickled celery, blue cheese
* Pigs Cheek, Serrano ham, creamed potatoes, cider jus
* Blue cheese panna cotta, figs, apple, candied walnuts
* Devon lamb, curry spices, coconut rice, spinach, mango salsa, coriander yoghurt, poppadum’s
* Roasted chicken breast, onion risotto, cepe mushrooms, smoked pancetta, truffle oil
* Onion risotto, egg yolk, parmesan, charted king oyster mushrooms
* Honey and ginger panna cotta, honey cremeux, pineapple, gingerbread tuile
* Orange and cardamom rice pudding, Grand Marnier reduction, soaked cranberries, caramelised orange
* Cinnamon spiced pavlova, spiced autumn fruit, vanilla Chantilly cream, candied orange
* Coffee and Petit Fours
When ordering please advise your menu choices and any allergies you may have.
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Kingsbridge & Salcombe Chamber of Commerce
Ticket Section Title
Please ensure you provide your menu choices and any allergy details at time of booking.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!