Our September Business Club takes place in the spectacular surroundings of Burgh Island. Burgh Island Hotel is an iconic Devon landmark on its own tidal island and surrounded by golden
Our September Business Club takes place in the spectacular surroundings of Burgh Island.
Burgh Island Hotel is an iconic Devon landmark on its own tidal island and surrounded by golden beaches and silver seas. Built in 1929 extended in 1932 and now restored to its ’30s glamour, step back in time for a retreat like no other.
During the evening we’ll be joined by a number of speakers including Duncan Gray – MD & Co-Owner of Burgh Island, Alison Theaker – Malawi Expedition & Rainbow Hope Secondary School and Catherine Gillen – The Brownston Gallery & local art, more speakers will be announced shortly and of course, we’ll be providing news and updates as usual.
NEW SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED: Astro to Atlantic – 3,000 miles, 4 women, 1 boat, 1 world record
Following the event we encourage you to enjoy supper on the island when we indulge in the following menu created especially for us by the head chef at a cost of only £25.50 per person. Please note that there are limited places for the evening meal and they will be allocated on a first come basis:
* Herb, potato gnocchi, roast pumpkin, wild mushrooms, truffle & parmesan
* Cod loin, Thai green curry, mussels, tempura tenderstem broccoli
* ‘Kitley Estate’ pork loin, Bramley apple, pomme puree, black pudding crumble,
caramelised shallot & parsnip, Calvados reduction
* Dark chocolate cremeux, burnt orange puree, white chocolate sorbet
* Pannacotta, red wine strawberries
* Curworthy cheddar, Devon Blue, Truffler brie, crisp bread
When booking please specify your menu choices. Thank you.
Kingsbridge & Salcombe Chamber of Commerce
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!