Wednesday 15 November | 09:00 – 12:30 | The Watermark Centre, Ivybridge You are invited to join us at this inspiring event and benefit from a morning filled with thought-provoking ideas,
Wednesday 15 November | 09:00 – 12:30 | The Watermark Centre, Ivybridge
You are invited to join us at this inspiring event and benefit from a morning filled with thought-provoking ideas, digital trends and useful tips and tools! Delivered in jargon-free language, the event is aimed at non-techie, small to medium sized businesses that are interested in how to practically apply the latest in digital technology.
This free-to-attend event will explore:
- How will the face of work change over the next 5-10 years?
- New technologies for small businesses
- Benefits of flexible working
- The Internet of Things
- Blockchain, Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies
- Cyber trends
- Digital marketing developments
The event will also include two taster workshops:
- Microsoft Office 365 vs Google GSuite – which one best suits your business?
- An introduction to managing projects with Trello, Slack and other free tools
Heart of the South West Growth Hub business advisers will be on hand to provide information about publicly funded and part-funded business support programmes, grants and opportunities that may be available for you.
Registration: 09.00 Duration: 09.15–12.30
Light refreshments will be provided during the event, but lunch is not included. There is no charge for this event, booking is essential.
(Wednesday) 9:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Get up to SpeedThe Get up to Speed team runs free workshops and talks for both communities and businesses to help boost digital skills and share the benefits of superfast broadband.