GAIN A QUALIFICATION AND AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW SOCIAL MEDIA CAN BE USED BY YOUR BUSINESS IN ORDER TO MAKE USE OF NETWORKS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO ENGAGE WITH
GAIN A QUALIFICATION AND AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW SOCIAL MEDIA CAN BE USED BY YOUR BUSINESS IN ORDER TO MAKE USE OF NETWORKS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO ENGAGE WITH POTENTIAL AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS.
• Understand how to use the major social media channels
• The specialist social media channels
• How to use social media to engage with an audience
• How a business uses social media
• Risks associated with using social media
• Set up and maintain social media for business use
• Create and maintain content to publish for business use
• Grow the use of social media for your business
LearnDirect/Heart of the South West LEP, secured funding from the European Social Fund and the Skills Funding Agency. Devon has received this government funding to reduce skills shortages that can restrict business growth and to lead economic growth within the South West.
Contact Craig Cahill for more information:
07392860383 – email@example.com
february 22 (Thursday) - 23 (Friday)
learndirectWe're here to help you make a change and empower your firstname.lastname@example.org